Planning and Development
Planning and development is an area of work where significant value can be added to existing assets. However, planning and development is a complex and challenging area of work and we are committed to providing the most professional, pragmatic and up to date advice when it comes to property development. In light of the changing planning environment we offer a pro-active service, working with other advisers to maximise value and to ease the planning process.
Typical instructions include:
- Permitted development applications for conversion of agricultural buildings
- Permitted development applications for new agricultural buildings
- Development potential appraisals
- Preparation of agricultural need assessments
- Option and promotion agreements
- Farm diversification and budgets
- Site promotion
Please contact us for a free consultation on any of the above issues.