The application window for Countryside Stewardship has opened today (18 February 2019). A press release has been issued by DEFRA giving details of the schemes available. There are four main elements to Countryside Stewardship and they include:-
- Higher Tier – application pack must be requested by 31 March 2019 by phoning the RPA;
- Mid Tier – application pack can be requested online by 31 May 2019;
- the 4 Wildlife Offers; and
- the Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grant.
The application deadlines for the four elements of Countryside Stewardship are as follows:-
– Higher Tier: 3 May 2019
– Mid Tier: 31 July 2019
– 4 Wildlife Offers: 31 July 2019
– Hedgerows and Boundaries Capital Grant: 3 May 2019
If you would like any assistance in applying for any of the schemes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.